How we teach
Watch a Quick Tour
- 79 lessons on the core skills for managing diverse and global teams. Includes reading material, videos to showcase specific work scenarios, and quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Assessment for mapping individual style to worldwide cultural norms in six dimensions: protocol, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, information, and identity.
- Team Building curriculum A 46-lesson curriculum for developing the skills and structure needed for diverse and global teams.
- Collaboration curriculum A 36-lesson curriculum for developing the core collaboration skills needed to work as a productive team member in a diverse and global team.
- Team feedback An interactive tool to gather team feedback for key lesson concepts.
- Assess key skills of team members An interactive tool to assess your team members on key skills in: results, leadership and teamwork, seeking and sharing information, communication, and self-management.
- Personalized tips and advice for assessment results.
- Compare other cultures with assessment results.
- PDF export of your team’s feedback and assessment results.
Try for free
See example learning material
25 years of experience training leaders
GlobalCoach is the distillation of 25 years of experience in training leaders from over 50 Fortune 500 Companies including Apple, Deutsche Bank, NTT, Hitachi, Samsung, Phillips, Sage Intacct, Neuberger Berman, Renesas Electronics, Federal Express and Credit Suisse, along with dozens of multinational organizations throughout the world. GlobalCoach contains everything we have learned, refined and expanded. That is why we are confident that our solutions work.